Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meow's Gamemaster Application

meow

Meow's Gamemaster Application Empty Meow's Gamemaster Application

Post  meow Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:46 pm

Name: Cody Devereaux

In game name: Meow

Reason for application: I have just recently lost my gamemaster, when the server i was on went under. I have been game master for the last 6 years on over 23 different servers and have memorized all the commands by heart. Even ran my own server for 2 years until it was DDOSSED attacked.

What separates you from the rest of the other candidates: I have had years of experience, i am a pacifest, good steady income, in college, i am able to donate and help the server in anyway possible. i know a little about scripting and developing, along with i have had a lot of experience using a database and creating certain mobs for certain reasons.

What times can you be online: anywhere from 6 A.M. to 10 P.M. for weekends but on weekdays i can only be on for 3 hours or so and those hours are random.

I thank you for taking your time to read my application and hope you put me in a consideration to become a gamemaster of your server. Have a nice day and Thank You

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:16 am